Jon x Aisha | Tropical Wedding Photoshoot

Hi friends! 

JON & I ARE MARRIED! 


We were blessed to celebrate our special day with all of our families and friends, and are so thankful to God for blessing us to have an awesome day to remember. I just wanted to share some of our favourite photos from the day. We are extremely happy to have had Bryan to shoot our wedding - I always enjoy seeing his storied 'grams for couples and pretty much already set our minds on having him. Check out Bryan's IG here.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding, some guests would ask us what was the dress code, but we really didn't know what to tell them - there wasn't a theme to our wedding. As it turned out, the aesthetics was tropical/Malaysiana, due to the batik outfits of our bridal party. 


Look at my girlfriends! Don't their hand bouquets look like parangs? So typically Klang of us :D 

While us girls took photos near the small jungle, the groomsguys turned this "corner sign" as a focal point for their photos. 



Pic below was earlier at Jon's mom's garden. 

I can't get enough of all this greens. 

We were looking at a bird on a treetop

More jungle shots

Using my neighbor's banana leaf as a prop

In my next post, I'll be talking about my outfit, his outfit, hair & make up and how we saved $ on invitation cards and wedding programs. Stay tuned - that post is coming in 6-8 months time, seeing as that's my average gap between posts.

Comments

Popular Posts